to Georgia's Inspector General
A Complaint can be submitted ONLINE by completing the form below.
If you prefer to Fax or mail the complaint, you can download a complaint form that can be printed and sent to our office. If you choose this option, you will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader, available for free download from Adobe Systems Incorporated, to view and print the Portable Document File (PDF).
- Fax (404.657.9716)
- Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Address: 2 Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive, SW, 1102 West Tower, Atlanta, GA 30334.
When completing the Complaint Form, please remember:
- We only have jurisdiction to investigate allegations of fraud, waste, abuse and corruption within the Executive Branch of Georgia State Government.
- We DO NOT have jurisdiction to investigate:
- the Judicial Branch (lawyers, judges and prosecutors)
- the Legislature
- local government entities (example: police departments, school boards, county government offices).
- Your information will remain confidential during the course of the investigation.
ARRA Quarterly Complaint Report_12-31-09 (From Office of Inspector General)
ARRA Federal Stimulus Complaint Form (From Office of Inspector General)